Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~~ 07/31/2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Here I am again....Tuesday 10:30pm and I am now getting to post my entry for this week.  I had such a busy weekend and then yesterday had to do a quick edit (for proofing) of a photoshoot I did on Sunday for an expecting Mom.  But, the good thing is that I had all the photos for the prompts this week, I just hadn't had a chance to post.  So without further ado....here are my interpretations for this week.   I wish everyone a happy and cool week.  Till Next Sunday.....



Walking Empty Streets

Repeating Patterns
I love the repeating patters of the pilings under the pier

Floor
This is Sandy (a Rat Terrier) who belongs to my sister.  I just love how she sat and posed for me with her favorite stuffy.

Then and Now
This is my grandaughter Ellie then (just a day old) and now (this last Saturday on her 5th birthday)


Fingertips



Here are next week's prompts.......
  1. Seeing Double/Two
  2. Whatever
  3. Sweet 
  4. Space
  5. Bright

Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!




2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I look forward to your photos each week - this week is no exception. I lovey our repeating patterns shot.

LL Cool Joe said...

Yeah the repeating patterns shot is my favourite too. Amazing!