Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

IHF Photo Challenge ~ YELLOW

Update:  I actually was unable to post this on the IHF website.  :(  I must have missed it by seconds because I did upload and when the photo didn't load I hit start over, and the linky tool was closed.  Oh well....I will try again next week.

Well I have been missing from IHF Challenge for a couple of weeks....but I am never far. 

I picked this photo of my cutie patootie grandaughter, mostly because I love it, but also because of the bubble stick...Its Yellow!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!




Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.




3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Seriously...and I'm about to look at your Scavenger Hunt. You never cease to amaze me. Beautiful shot and gorgeous processing.

LL Cool Joe said...

That is a wonderful photo.

Gina Kleinworth said...

How funny- I posted a similar shot & I have seen a few others that did the same. Great minds must think alike :)