Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Love Scavenger Hunt Sundays and here are my entries (and interpretations) for this week!! (03/20/2011)

Camera Phone
Photo taken with my IPhone 4 of my husbands IPhone 3Gs

Camera
This (I must admit) I took a few weeks ago but I really loved it and forgot to take a current one (still count??)


Shoes
My precious grandaughters precious little feet in her sweet sandals at Great Grandpa's house on Sunday.



Chair
Samantha has the BEST chair in the house.....Her Daddy's shoulders  :)


Imperfections


Go check out all the other Fabulous Entries!!








5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I swear, you always do the most beautiful work - I really love your shoes shot!

MPE by Irela said...

Awwww....thanks Ashley :)
I've really come to love doing these Hunts..they are challenging (although I mostly challenge the deadline cause I'm always posting on Tuesday night (LOLOL) :) :) :) :) :)

A'n'G Johnson said...

These are all great shots. I really love the interpretation of chair - so cute!

frogkisser0205 said...

Oh love, love, love the chair shot!

Brooke said...

These are darling - lovin that Chair shot :D