Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

IHF People’s Choice ~~ Best Face Photo from February

Went through all my photos from February and I knew all along this was the photo I wanted.   This is my entirely handsome husband who deserves a spot  and recongnition on my blog for his neverending support (actually putting up with me).  So this is my entry for this week for the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge.

Remember this is Angie and Amy's week off so its a People's Choice...so go vote for your favorites.



Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.


3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shot of your husband.

Lavonne @ the OCD infertile said...

Love the lighting. Awesome pic!

-Lavonne
*Our Wish*

Unknown said...

He is very handsome. I am glad you have him. And I am glad he has you.