Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee-Bit Wednesday - Feb 2, 2011



{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Hmmmmm....at the risk of dating myself...Gilligans Island?? LOL


{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Anything Salsa. My feet instantaneously start moving and it makes me Happy!


{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No and thankfully just had one. :)


{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Honestly, I have a hard time relaxing because I think I just always have to be doing something. But, that being said, I do love to pop in a good chick flick movie and sit on the couch with a nice glass of wine, tea or coffee....depending on the time of day.


{five} do you play any instruments?
No. I did take guitar lessons many years ago, but didn't stick to it. Wish I had.


{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
Absolutely NOT! One sure way of clearing any beach would be me naked on it!! LOL
Answer to question six is a definite NO!!


{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
No....never have.



{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I would have to say that I have never changed the oil. But, if I had to I could and would. Thankfully I have a husband that takes care of all that. :)


{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Can't curl but I can twist it....


{ten} can you knit or crochet?
I can do both. Learned from my grandmother. I am not really good at it but I definitely can.







No comments: