Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Challenge ~ Anything But A Face!

I had a few really good shots of some cute little hands, some little feet, but I did however remember I had this shot of my two nieces. Left belly produced Miss Samantha and the right belly produced Mr. Jake!! It was such a beautiful experience for these two sisters to share their pregnancy's. I love these two beautiful young women and their perfect little babies.




Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word. Love the caption! You are so cute! Those are some very adorable baby bellies!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Great shot, two pregnant women together is something really special.

Geneva said...

This is great!!

Bobi said...

love this, you are so creative.

LL Cool Joe said...

What a creative shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

That is so great! Love it.

Deshaine said...

It's not everyday a photog gets an opportunity to capture two pregnant ladies at the same time. High 5!

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for stopping by my page!

Christine said...

Very cool! My immediate thought for this challenge was pregnant belly, but this is definately an original take!

julie said...

How creative is that shot!! LOVE it - what a precious memory for them :)

Excellent Parent said...

how fun!