Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just for Fun Today.....

Had a little bit of fun today with this. I commissioned a bunch of my family and friends to vote on five photos, picking their favorite, for this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces. As everyone knows, this is Breast Cancer Awareness month and everyone who participates enters a Pink Photo.


This was a lot of fun and here are the top three winners. I have entered the First Place photo in the contest. Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and help me choose from such great subjects.
Thank you especially to Sam, Tati and my handsome brother Eddie for being such great models.

First Place




Second Place



Third Place



Make sure you go check out my Project 365 (a year in photos)

http://myphotographiceyebyirela.blogspot.com/p/mpes-project-365.html


3 comments:

krissilugbill said...

i love the shot you chose! it's just perfect!

Suburban Girl said...

Oh, I love your winner photo too!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

LOVE all your photos! I am a bit lazy with photos??
kim