Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 36 - My Summer In Review

My Summer in Review. Wow what a summer we had filled with grandkids parties, Fourth of July celebration fun in the sun and a trip out to Texas to see the family. Here are a few photos of our very busy summer.



My grandaughter at her basketball game. Cutest thing ever!!!


My grandkids and me on a weekend getaway for the Parents I went down to babysit all four (by Myself LOLOL)...it was me and the kids...great weekend was had...and I survived!!! hehehe



We drove up to North Carolina to see our grandaughter's ballet recital. They were so adorable and she did really good! So proud.


Here we have my grandson enjoying a hotdog at his 2nd Birthday party....Yummmmmm



Big sister helping baby brother blow out his candles.....Just love them.



Our teenage grandson having fun in the kids bounce house.....LOLOL



This is my beautiful teenage grandaughter when they came up on the 4th of July to visit........what a fun time we had.


My grandaughter being nosey, at the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.


The two munchkins enjoying backyard fun during the 4th of July weekend.


Desi turned 13 this year and had some friends for a ice skating party...yes, ice skating in the middle of the summer in South Florida....LOLOL


This is the end of an era. Big event this summer.....we sold our vintage car...our 1965 GTO. It was hard to see it go, but it was time to move on to bigger and better things.


We drove out to Houston TX to see my brothers and be there to celebrate our great nephews 1st Birthday....


Then off to Amarillo to visit Palo Duro Canyon and while there we visited Cadillac Ranch and had dinner at the Big Texan restaurant.


Oh...and picked me up a Cowboy!!! (my husband of course!!!)


Labor Day weekend drove down to South Florida to visit the Family and photograph my great niece for her First Birthday....


And also, my Dad who turns 80 years old at the end of September!!


So many other mini trips .... but would have been way more photos. Hope you enjoyed my little trip through My Summer In Review!!!




Make sure you go and check out all the other amazing entries at I Heart Faces.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very exciting! I love the colors you used. Very nicely edited! It looks like you had a wonderful summer

Unknown said...

You had a very busy summer! Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures. And a BIG THANKS for coming to TX to take pictures of my son for his first birthday. You guys are the best! By the way, Tio Don sure can pull off that cowboy hat, looks like a Texan!!! :) xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I can't believe your Dad is turning 80. He looks awesome! And I also can't believe how much fun you had with your beautiful grandchildren this summer. What a wonderful time! : )