Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 25 • “Celebrating Teens”

It was not very difficult picking out a photo for this weeks challenge since I just shot this of my 13 year old grandaughter this last Saturday at my Grandson's 2nd birthday party. She was jumping in the Toddler Fun House being as silly as could be....and I caught her!! Of course she was too big for the fun house....but it's okay...Grandma got in it too!!!





Make sure you go check out all the other fabulous entries this week at I Heart Faces.

6 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Full of life and love the colors.

Christine said...

Haha, love the shot! So fun!

.:: WMP ::. said...

How fun!!! Love the colors!

Christina said...

Cute and fun pic!

Karli said...

I love the sheer joy on her face and the action is amazing!

Kate said...

So fun this one!